So your website is still delivering value for your users, but the TYPO3 roadmap shows free community support for your TYPO3 version is running out? You may want to put off upgrading to give yourself more time to prepare, because your organization has a longer planning cycle, or because you’d rather add features to your existing website. Whatever your motivation: when community support ends, ELTS can offer three more years of security, compliance, and compatibility.
- Eliminate legal exposure: EU (and other) law requires running supported software
- Security protection against new security vulnerabilities
- Guaranteed browser compatibility for modern browsers
- You have a team of 12 developers all working on a single project that runs within a single TYPO3 installation = 1 instance.
- You have a project with a development server, a staging server and 200 frontend servers all serving the same content = 1 instance.
- You have a single TYPO3 installation running 12 microsites for 12 clients = 1 instance.
- You have 12 microsites for one client and every microsite is running on its own TYPO3 installation = 12 instances.
- You have 5 clients and run 3 different websites per client, each with their own TYPO3 installations = 15 instances.