Content management is a core aspect of every company’s communications, whether intranets and internal digital asset repositories or public-facing product pages and online communities. The book starts with four chapters covering how TYPO3 works, giving you a high-level overview of the most important aspects you should know about, including its community and professional ecosystem. If you’ve never seen TYPO3 before, you’ll learn how to make the most of it and what makes TYPO3 different from other content management systems you may have used before.
- Scope, plan, design, and build efficient websites and web applications with TYPO3
- Determine how TYPO3 can work best for you and how to avoid complicationsImplement a project from idea to launch
- Manage client expectations and complete TYPO3 projects on time and within budget
- Understand TYPO3 terminology in practical terms
- Create TYPO3 projects using best practices and configure them efficiently
- Build integrations and features using TYPO3 Core APIs
Decision makers, project managers, consultants, and developers
0 of 0 reviews
Log in now with your My TYPO3 account.
Available, delivery: 2-5 days