- 09:00 - 09:15 organisational questions
- 09:15 - 10:00 basic knowledge about the certification and exam structure
- 10:15 - 13:00 mock exam
- lunch break
- 14:30 - 16:00 evaluation of mock exam results, in-depth discussion of topics
- 16:00 - 17:00 general question round
- 17:00 - open end networking / (self-paid) dinner with interested participants
Lunch meals & beverages are included in the price. If you have specific dietary requirements please let us know via email (email@example.com) before the course starts.
Where does the training take place?
Who should attend this course?
What do you need to bring?
Topics covered in the exam
- General basics
- Overview of TYPO3 and its terminology
- Possibilities and limitations of TYPO3
- TYPO3 versions and the TYPO3 development roadmap
- Administration & support
- Development Workflow
- Onsite Search Engines
- Server and network infrastructure
- Maintenance and SLA Management
- Licenses, Legal Rights and Obligations
- Agile Software Development
- Requirements Engineering
- SEO and Accessibility
0 of 0 reviews
Log in now with your My TYPO3 account.